Saturday, December 1, 2012

Barcelona or Bust

Hi Lovies,

Right before thanksgiving I was whisked off to Barcelona Spain to Style a Run Way Show and Presentation for Nike Inc. Global Women's Training. It. was. magical. Nike is spoiling me. I spent 5 days dressing, styling and reviewing model looks for Central Europe's Sales Meeting. Over 400+ in attendance. I was lucky enough to hang carry over the BEST of the best of Global Women Trainings samples to show them off!


                     
The STAGE
Here I am sewing the VOLT (florescent yellow) hair bands the models used in the presentation for a color pop!
Me and my lovely Models from Holland. So much better than any models I have worked with in Portland thus far. Cannot wait till I can hire them and fly them out!!
Here is one the models who is not in the picture but was amazing to work with- AMAZING
Check her out

My Packing for the trip....

Waiting for the training in the rain...
Friends I met on the train... Had to use google translate in order to communicate :)
Sagrada Familia
A little street art. I have no idea what this means and apologize if its bad. hehe
Tapas- couldn't quite order the meat sitting right in front of me that she is slowly slicing off the leg. hmmm Makes you think.

Until next time :)


And that's all she wrote. I hear there is Brazil in the works for March. Stay Tuned.

-JRS





No comments:

Post a Comment