Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday's Magic


I have been asked to put my outfits on the blog from time to time and I have always been hesitant to do this but I cannot ignore the requests of my wonderful readers so here we go!
Here is what I scrapped together for today. The whole look sorta evolved from the shoes which are magical and are at Forever 21 for 22.90! I freaked out when I saw them. I am wearing my fav Paige skinny jeans, a silk scarf from Florence, an old lace Limited silk top, I little house on the prairied my hair and my earrings are Seaworthy and can be bought at Sweet Jayne for $32.00~



Happy Monday!


- JRS

3 comments:

  1. Those shoes look amazing on you! Looking fabulous, as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Can you tell me how to wrap/tie your scarf like that?
    Love the updates, Jamie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kori!!! I just saw this! I am on it!

    ReplyDelete